Moonology | Working with the Magic of Lunar Cycles by Yasmin Boland
Have you ever tried to make something work and it just felt impossible?
This book may well be the missing link you need. Understanding the Moon's magical eight phases will help you to improve and empower every aspect of your life.
You will know better what to expect in the days ahead, and how to time important events in your life, from sending a crucial email to getting married!
You can also use the Moon as a self-care guide and a planner.
- Why getting in tune with the Moon can change your life for the better.
- How you can predict the weeks ahead based on the Moon.
- Powerful rituals and ceremonies for working with the Moon.
- How to work with each New Moon to create Magic in every part of your life.
- Why the high point of the Lunar Cycle - the Full Moon - is a powerful time for shifting blocks and practising forgiveness.
- The benefits of working with the energy of the Moon on any given day.
You will also learn affirmations, visualizations and chants to use, and discover the role of Archangels, Goddesses and Ascended Masters.
This is a book for all those wishing to consciously create their own lives, to deepen their connection with nature and the Divine, and to take their spiritual practice to a new level.
So climb aboard we're off to the Moon
- 243 Pages
1. Who will deliver my order?
I use Post Haste to ship all packages locally within New Zealand and DHL Express to ship all packages internationally.
All orders are sent with tracking and these details will be emailed to you once your order has been packaged, so that you may keep an eye on its progress.
- Unfortunately I am unable to ship to PO Boxes, please ensure you have a physical address.
2. How long will it take from when I place my order to when it is shipped?
Once your order is placed I aim to have your order packaged and ready to be collected by the courier within *1-3 working days, Once your order has reached this stage you will receive an email including your tracking number.
*Please note this time could vary during sales and busy promotional periods.
3. What if I don’t live in New Zealand?
I currently ship outside of NZ to the following countries:
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany and Ireland
If you are outside one of these countries and would like to purchase from Desert Rose Crystals then please send an email to email@example.com and I can quickly and easily organise shipping for you.
* Please note you will be liable for any customs/import/duties and/or taxes charged by your country, on your packages arrival. Duties and taxes differ per country. Depending on country, duties and taxes are settled with the post office or the customs office. You can find more information about customs on the website of your local customs authority.
4. I want an "open box" and to combine my orders?
If you would like an open box all you need to do is note "OPEN BOX" in the "message to seller" section at checkout on your first order - this will create your open box. Then simply use the code "COMBINE" at checkout for your orders after this and it will remove any further shipping costs on these orders.
Once you are ready for your order to be sent either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or place another message in the "message to seller" section at checkout advising me you are ready for your open box to be sent.
If you do not have an open box but wish to combine your order with a previous order and you have not received your tracking information for your previous order, you may add to your order by simply using the code "COMBINE" at checkout and this will remove any further shipping costs.
5. How much does shipping cost and can I get free shipping?
Free shipping is available to customers on orders over $80.00 NZD within New Zealand only.
New Zealand Wide Shipping Costs:
North Island - under $80 NZD flat rate of $9.50 (1-2 working day service)
South Island - under $80 NZD flat rate of $8.50 (overnight service)
Southland/Invercargill - under $80 NZD flat rate of $7.50 (overnight service)
Your shipping cost is calculated automatically by DHL Express and will show at checkout, simply place your address in and your shipping cost will automatically show.
6. I have a delivery request, how can I let you know?
You can advise me of any special delivery requests at checkout although please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if something changes after placing your order.
Once you have received your shipping confirmation by email I am physically unable to make any changes to your order, so please ensure you email as soon as possible to avoid this.
7. My order has been shipped, how long will it take to get to me?
Within New Zealand:
Invercargill/Southland/South Island customers can expect their packages to arrive overnight and North Island customers can expect their package to arrive within 1-2 working days.
You can keep an eye on this with your tracking details that will be emailed directly to your inbox with a link to track.
Your package should arrive within 3 - 7 business days to most cities worldwide and 3 - 10 working days for most remote/rural areas.
These time frames are estimates only and could be delayed due to COVID we recommend you keep an eye on your tracking so that you know the progress of your order and when it is expected to arrive. However if you have not received your order within the timeframe expected and you are concerned jump to Question 9. below.
8. My order has arrived and I want to return an item how do I do this?
If you wish to return an item please refer to our Terms and Conditions/Disclaimer page HERE and read our Returns Policy on Paragraph 5 in the first instance.
10. My order has not arrived, what should I do?
Within New Zealand:
In the first instance please contact Post Haste on 0800 727 784 (remember to have your tracking number handy), however if you require assistance with this I am more than happy to help locate your parcel should you be concerned with its whereabouts, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do require assistance with this.
In the first instance please contact DHL Express via their website details within your country (remember to have your tracking number handy). However if you require assistance with this I am more than happy to help locate your parcel should you be concerned with its whereabouts, please contact me at email@example.com if you do require assistance with this.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions/Disclaimer - Desert Rose Crystals can not be held liable for any lost, damaged or stolen parcels whilst in transit.
9. My order is a gift and I want a message added, can I do this?
Yes absolutely! You can add custom messages to your order. Type your full message in the 'leave a message for the seller' section at checkout.
10. What do you use for packaging?
For our shipping packaging I am proud to say that I will only use recycled bubblewrap and other packaging items that are eco friendly where possible, recycled bubblewrap is used sparingly and only on very fragile crystals that need a little extra TLC for the journey.
All items will arrive to you in a box, carefully wrapped in tissue paper and then fitted snuggly within wood wool.
Packaging is one of the utmost important things to me, I want your experience with Desert Rose to be a memorable one, which is why I have invested extra in this area to ensure that when your package arrives it is beautiful and is sure to make your day.